Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fast Restoration Services in Colorado Springs
Our team at SERVPRO is proud to be the fastest and most reliable restoration team in the industry! We have years of experience and education to be the best team or restoration professionals in the community. Our team is committed to being available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist you after water leaks, fire loss, mold infestation or storm damage.
We work as quickly as possible to pack our restoration trucks with the necessary equipment and have our trained team on your property ready to repair your commercial or residential property. Trust the fastest team in Colorado Springs!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (719) 574-2789
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Colorado Springs Southeast arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.